WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Website Terms & Conditions
This site is owned by Bowen & Pomeroy Pty Ltd.
Bowens reserves the right to change or discontinue any feature or part of this website, the hours of availability and the programs required to obtain access.
- Bowens does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness or any other aspect of the information available on the website ("Information") or that it is suitable for your intended use. The Information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied to the full extent permitted by law, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
- The sale of all catalogue products featured on this website is subject to the terms and conditions of the promotion as stated on the catalogue. Not all products featured on this website will be available at all stores and prices of products may vary from store to store. You should check with your local Bowens store as to product availability and price.
- You will be responsible for the content of any material you enter on the Bowens website. All information you enter must be accurate, complete and not misleading, deceptive, defamatory or contrary to law. Bowens is not responsible for and disclaims any liability in relation to the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third parties on the Internet, even if accessed through the Bowens website. However, Bowens reserves the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete any material that Bowens deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
- Bowens is not liable to any party for any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage for any use of or reliance upon the Information found on this website or on any other linked website, including, without limitation to, loss suffered in connection with out of date materials or transmission of computer viruses, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data, even if Bowens is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the website or the Information results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Bowens is not responsible for those costs.
- Bowens does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from computer viruses or other typographical errors or defects. Bowens recommends that virus checks should be done on any Information downloaded. The use of the website and the Information is at your own risk.
- Bowens excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations, and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to access to or use of this website or the Information.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Bowens is limited to, at the option of Bowens the re-supply of the Information on the website or the repayment of reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied. Under no circumstances will Bowens be liable for any direct, indirect, economic, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages arising out of the use of this website or the Information, including lost business profits.
- You may be able, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to other sites on the Internet that are not part of the Bowens website. The linked sites included in this website are not under the control of Bowens and Bowens is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or changes or updates to such sites. Bowens provide these links for your convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement of the linked site by Bowens or a relationship with the organisation to which the links are provided. You link to any such linked site at your own risk. Bowens is not a party to any transaction between you and a linked site.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that use of this website is in accordance with the laws of the relevant jurisdiction where the material is viewed or received.
- Your access to and use of this website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- Copyright © Bowen & Pomeroy Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, text, graphics and Information available on this website is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- All other use, copying, adaptation, transmission or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited except to the extent permitted by Australian and international copyright law.
- The trade marks which appear on this website are the trade marks of their respective owners. Use of these trade marks without the owners consent will infringe the respective owner’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in this website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos, or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
- No part of this website may be reproduced, modified, or distributed in any form or manner without the prior written permission of Bowens.
- The publication of electronic mail addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to Bowens functions and it must not be inferred as consent by Bowens or the relevant addressee to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages.